Saturday 4 February 2012

SNOW

SNOW!! I get way too excited about snow!  There's only a thin layer of the white stuff on the ground at the moment but there I was jumping up and down like a little kid.  I just love snow way too much!

This past week has been quite a boring one for me.  It has consisted of work (placement), watching TV and sleeping.  I have been itching to get out.  Sadly I have had stuff to learn and working on placement makes me so tired in the evening.  Last night (Friday) me and the boyfriend went out for food and then to the cinema.  We went to see The Grey.  It was quite a good film.  It has Liam Neeson in who of course, is awesome.  But I was sitting on the edge of my seat throughout the whole film, wondering what was going to happen next.  In my opinion, it's worth going to see.

During the day for work I don't wear much make-up.  I don't have too much time in the mornings to faff about so I just slap on a bit of foundation and some mascara and that's me done, working in a hospital I can't really pile the make-up on anyway.  So when I go out after work or at weekends I love spending my time doing my make-up.

So last night I got out my Barry M Dazzle Dust.

I love this stuff.  The one I used last night was in Mint Green.  It's a very bright colour, and it's very powdery so I don't use much and it spreads quite far.  Then you can just build it up depending on how bright you want the colour.  I also have another in Crystal Blue which is another lovely colour.



Due to the crappy light in my room you can't really see the full effect, but you can get the gist of it.  I don't normally cover the whole eyelid in this eyeshadow.  Just the outer corner (as you can see in the picture).  Sometimes I use it underneath the bottom eyelashes.

Last night I also wore one of my favourite tops which is fairly new.  (From New Look)  I just love it!


That's all for now. I'm off to get ready to go to the Uni bar.  I can't remember the last time I drank alcohol!

1 comment:

  1. Love the dazzle dust! Never tried them before, think I must have to!
    http://lottie-loves-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete