Monday 13 February 2012

Enter Shikari


On Saturday night I went to the cinema to see The Muppets.  It was pretty good actually, not sure if the boyfriend enjoyed it though.  There was only us two, and two other people in the cinema, it was quite eerie.  There was quite a few well known people in it such as Jason Segel (How I Met Your Mother), Jim Parsons (Big Bang Theory), Zach Galifianakis (Hangover), Ken Jeong (Hangover), Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother), Sarah Silverman (School of Rock), Emily Blunt (The Devil Wears Prada), Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) and Jack Black.  I've probably missed out some.  Anyway, it's worth going to see.

I was really excited to wear my new top, I'm in love with it.





Last night I went to see Enter Shikari.  Only 100 tickets were sold for this gig, and it was the smallest venue I've ever seen!  It was held in one of the rooms in a pub in Kentish Town.  It was so awesome!  I feel really achey today and have one too many bruises.  But so worth it!  I could dance and jump around to Enter Shikari all day.  It was so hot in that tiny room that there was water (sweat?!) all over the walls, the ceiling was dripping, and gross, sweaty people keep touching me.  But it was so fun.  I have been to see Enter Shikari many times and each time they have never disappointed me.  The smaller gigs are always the best, and this was definitely one of the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment