Monday 26 March 2012

Summer Is Coming!

Summer is nearly here!  It's not quite warm enough yet but the sun is shining and the sky is blue.  On my travels to uni I like seeing all the flowers that weren't out a few weeks ago.

I have new nails!
I am quite messy doing my right hand though, I'm quite sure I can't do anything left handed!
I should probably do something about that messy blob on my nail.

In other news, I have a new boyfriend!  Would you like to see a picture of him?

He keeps me company at night.  Oh dear, I think I maybe have gone completely mad.

At the moment I am loving this stuff:

Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion.  It smells so good I just want to eat it! It is very nourishing and moisturising.  I've been using it on my hands (which can get incredibly dry), arms and legs and my skin is feeling so soft!  To start off with I was using it on my hands a few times a day and my arms and legs once a day and now my skin feels amazing!  I would definitely recommend this!

Another product that I am loving at the moment is Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean.

I'd read quite a few good things about this cleanser that I had to try it.  It smells quite nice, a bit like what I would expect a clean smell to be like.  I've been using my normal make up removers to remove my eye make up and most of my foundation, then I've been using the Peaches and Clean afterwards to remove the foundation that my make-up wipes didn't get rid of.  I'm not sure if this product would normally stop me from getting spots because I've been under so much stress lately that spots have popped up all over my chin and I don't think anything would have prevented that (except no stress).  But while using this product I have found that the spots have disappeared much quicker than they normally would.

Just a reminder for you all to check out @fashbeautylife on twitter and if anyone would like to follow me on bloglovin you can do so here.

Off I go now to do the masses of uni work I have.  Why is second year so much harder than first year?!

5 comments:

  1. I love Soap & Glory products :)
    and that parrot is cute!
    cute nails too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been reading through a few of your posts - sorry for all the stress you've had recently! Love the nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring ideas! Love your posts! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the Peaches and Clean! It sounds great :) Also I love the parrot hehe!

    Becky
    http://beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking for a good baby body massage oil for my little one but couldn't trust any brand for its claims of purity. Maaté is the only baby skincare brand i believe and trust in since what they claim is clearly shown through their products. The oil I use is made using Ayurvedic practices and is an amalgamation of essential oils taken from the lap of nature. Visit the website by clicking here at https://www.maate.in/shop.html

    ReplyDelete