Monday 30 July 2012

Is It September Yet?

I want to get back to Uni already!  I do like being at home, just not for this long.

Whilst being at my parent's house I have discovered some new hair products.  I normally use Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner as I love the smell!  However I have discovered a new shampoo and conditioner that I am in love with at the moment.


Pantene Pro-V.  Normal-Thick Hair. Smooth & Sleek Shampoo.  This shampoo claims it 'fights roughness and controls frizz'.  I have been using it with John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Conditioner which is meant for 'wavy, curly, frizz-prone hair', which is my hair type.  My thick hair usually takes so long to dry, and then I have to spend forever straightening it to get it very smooth and straight, and even then it doesn't always behave.  But since I have been using this shampoo and conditioner my hair seems much less frizzy, and takes much less time to straighten with very pleasing results!  Both of these products do not smell as good as Herbal Essences which I will going back to now and then, but they create very good results and I am pleased at how good my hair is looking.  I am about to run out of the Pantene and John Frieda products and they will definitely be on my shopping list for next time I go shopping!

Another product I am loving at the moment is Simple Derma Intensive Relief Lotion.


I love this stuff!  This moisturiser is 'for very dry, sensitive skin prone to eczema & dermatitis.'  I do not have eczema or dermatitis but my skin can be sensitive and it can became very dry if I'm not careful, especially the skin on my hands.  I use this lotion on my legs, feet, arms and hands and the product claims you can see results in 'just 4 days', but you can feel it working straight away.  I recommend this lotion to be applied when you are sitting there watching TV or just before bed because it is a bit oily and can take a while to soak in.  It doesn't feel so nice on the hands, there are much better consistency lotions out there, but I have never tried a moisturiser that works as well as this one.  It gives you extra smooth skin in days! The smell isn't so great, but then it does't have any perfume in as it is for sensitive skin, so I tend to use this lotion if I am at home all day or in the evening.  I think anyone wanting a good moisturiser could use this lotion, whether they have extra sensitive skin and eczema or not!

What is your favourite shampoo, conditioner and moisturiser?

2 comments:

  1. I love Pantene! You should try Pantene "shampoo and conditioner", The mixture is great! I did a review of it on my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get back to uni either > . < I really like the Frizz Ease products :) x

    ReplyDelete