Friday 20 January 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

My first Versatile Blogger Award?  Not really sure what this is, but I think I get the gist of it.  So, thank you to http://lottie-loves-beauty.blogspot.com/ for this.


So I need to link back to the blogger who gave me the award, share 7 facts with you and then pass on the award to 10 of my favourite bloggers.

Seven facts about me:
  1. I have a phobia of hairy/ woolly jumpers.
  2. I love the country Wales
  3. I can play the flute and keyboard
  4. I love watching those real-life TV programmes about hospitals, I love all the blood and operations
  5. I would love to travel the world one day
  6. I want a cat
  7. I am addicted to drinking tea
And now ten blogs I like:

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! That's so cool you can play the keyboard and flute. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha congratz!
    And super funny article ;)
    xoxo www.chicfashionfreak.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you love Wales? WWW as a welshie that's always nice to hear! I do a fashion blog and often have pics of around my home here in Wales... pop over if you fancy a Welsh fix LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am a little bit weird like that. I'm not really sure how my love for Wales came about.
      I'll be sure to have a look! haha

      Delete