Friday 21 December 2012

Yes, It's Been A While

Do I feel guilty that I haven't blogged for ages?  No, not really... As I have been out enjoying life!  OK so first I stopped because my good camera broke and a blog without pictures is quite boring. Then I got really busy with university work. Then I became busy with other stuff and started having an awesome time and making most of my last year at university.  Now I am here to blog about it again but with a slight change of direction for this blog.  My good camera is still broken, and I am still trying to fix it so you will have to put up with crappy pictures from my other camera for now.

So now onto my music favourites which I used to do every Friday!


1. Foals - Inhaler
Foals.  New song.  Need I say more?! I keep hearing this song on the radio.  I loved it the first time I heard it, but each time I hear it, I love it even more. Awesome band!




2. The Virginmarys - Everyone's a Criminal


3. Bombay Bicycle Club - How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep


4. Adrian Lux - Teenage Crime (Axwell & Henrik B Remode)


5. Swedish House Mafia vs. Knife Party - Antidote
Ultimate getting ready for a night out song.

Yesterday I went to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park, London and did a bit of ice skating.  So awesome and Christmassy!


Then of course we had to walk past Claridges as well:



As usual, if you have any favourite songs at the moment, then let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment