Saturday 31 March 2012

Long Time!

I feel like I haven't made a blog post in ages!  But I'm going through quite a rough time at the moment and haven't had much to write about.

I managed to make it to a party last night though!
This is the dress I wore:

I haven't worn this dress in about a year!  I forgot how much I liked it.  I wore it with black leggings.

My life is a mess right now, I really hope it sorts itself out soon.  I didn't think it was possible to be so hurt and sad.

I have a physics essay to write to be in on Monday.  So far I have a total of about 200 words.  Pathetic.  I wish I could concentrate!

And there goes another depressing post from me.  I promise they won't all be depressing!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your essay!
    cute dress, and your hair looks so healthy and shiny :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress!!

    Chin up lovely, hope things get better soon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with everything, takes time but hopefully you will start to feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs. Trust me when I say you're not alone. I feel just about the same right now.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with your essay hopefully you will feel better soon :)x

    ReplyDelete